So here we are!! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do and I can't wait to see what you all have to add to what I hope to be a great way to stay connected!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So here we are!! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do and I can't wait to see what you all have to add to what I hope to be a great way to stay connected!!
Posted by life after eight at Wednesday, February 20, 2008
1 comments:
Greetings from St. George, Ut. Brandon, Wendy, Skyler and Dylan are all doing well and just wanted to say hello. We are all doing well, Skyler is in basketball and is having a blast. Dylan and Skyler will both start soccer in another 2 weeks. Hope everyone is doing great, and living life to the fullest.
Post a Comment